It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.
147期一码中特密码 www.edpds.tw It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.
【答案】C。单词用法。A和B都是不及物动词，如：it occurs to sb.(that)想起，想到，如：It had never occurred to him that he might be falling in love with her.他从未想过会爱上她。hit敲打，打击;strike给…留下印象，感动，固定搭配：it strikes sb.that给某人留下…印象，想起。
- · The famous novel is said ( )into Chinese.
- · 学位英语考试培训：Mary regretted ( )to John's birthday party last Sunday.
- · 学位英语考试习题：He accidentally _____ he had quarreled with his wife and that he hadn't been home for a couple of weeks.
- · Hospital staff burst into cheers after doctors completed a 20-hour operation to have _____ one-year-old twins at the head.
- · 学位英语考前模拟题：It's ten years since the scientist _____ on his life's work of discovering the valuable chemical.
- · John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been _____ by a heavy storm.
- · The meeting drew to a ______ late in the afternoon.
- · The above mentioned reactions are ______ to proceed smoothly.
- · John regretted _____ to the meeting last week.
- · The great use of a school education is _____ to teach you things _____ teach you the art of learning.