.Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
147期一码中特密码 www.edpds.tw Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
A.kept in touch with
C.turned the clock back
【参考答案】A。本题考查动词短语辨析。keep in touch with‘‘与…保持联系”：face up往往和to搭配，表示“勇敢面对”;turn the clock back“把时间调回…”;slow down“慢下来”。
- · 学位英语词汇练习：Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I'll be back ( ).
- · Only 11 people ( )the shipwreck.
- · Only residents here enjoy the ( )of using this parking lot.
- · ( )he will come or not is unknown.
- · Not a single word ( )all morning.
- · It is said that he ( )a murder.
- · She is such a ( )person, always asking how I'm feeling.
- · He has ( )the army for ten years and is now an officer.
- · There is an old saying which goes, "Never ( )until tomorrow what you can do today."
- · What he is ( )is neither money nor fame, but the satisfaction of seeing his students grow up as builders of socialism.